I want your email marketing to be profitable for you as soon as possible...
I've created an excellent bonus report that will help you accomplish your goals that I'll send you when you open a paid GetResponse account through my affiliate link.
Here's a sample of what I'll teach you in the Cheat Sheet Report:
- How to choose and plan the right email marketing strategy for your list
- My 3 best techniques for getting lots of free traffic to my optin pages
- The Only 3 Subject Line Templates You'll Ever Need to Know
- The important things to split test, and everything else that you can ignore
- The most effective spots to put your opt-in forms
- How to strike the perfect balance between auto responder sequences and broadcast emails
- The best times to send your emails for maximum open rates and engagement
When you setup a paid GetResponse account through my link by clicking the button below, I'll send you a copy of my bonus report: "The Ultimate Email Marketing Cheat Sheet".
Steps for Claiming Your Bonus
- Click here and signup for a paid GetResponse account.
- Email your receipt to nate (at) strayblogger.com with the subject line ‘GetResponse Bonus’. Or use the contact form here
- If you want, tell me a little about your site and your email marketing plan. I’ll be more than happy to email you back a few ideas based on what you tell me
If you have a question before this, just ask me here...
Frequently Asked Questions About Email Marketing
Where do I even start with email marketing?
I’ll show you exactly where you should start in the bonus report. I walk you through the main email marketing strategies, and the pros and cons of each one. I also explain how I setup my own, why I do it the way I do, and how I make it work.
I don't get much traffic to my website, shouldn't I wait to start building a list?
That’s the worst thing you can do. Building a list of subscribers is the fastest way to start making sales and generating a difference-making amount of income from your business. Also, in the bonus report I’m going to show you how to use GetResponse – even if your list is very small – to figure out the exact topics your subscribers want to learn about and are looking for solutions to. Your traffic and income from your business will grow much, much faster if you plugin email marketing to your business from the beginning instead of waiting.
I'm not a good writer - Should I still try email marketing?
Absolutely. In the bonus report I’m going to give you a 3-step framework to writing emails that will make writing your emails easy. And it will make them highly effective.
You can’t afford to not start using email marketing in your business.
Having a monthly fee makes me nervous. How can I know the investment will be worth it?
The only way your very small monthly investment in a GetResponse account won’t pay for itself many times over is if you don’t take any action. The things I’m going to teach you in the bonus report will work – but you have to put the work in.
The thing that’s so great about an auto responder service is that you only have to set it up once. Then it operates on its own nurturing and converting your prospects into customers. The sad truth about a website on its own is that 98% of the people that visit will never visit again… unless you get them on your email list. Not building a list of subscribers is the exact same as throwing money away because you’re wasting the time and effort you spent generating those initial visits.