The Best Online Business Model
The biggest thing that trips people up with starting a business online is that they either don’t know where to start, or they start in the wrong place.
Either way, the result is the same… you’re not starting in the right place.
Chances are you’ve already tried a few very different things and haven’t had much success. It’s not surprising really… if you spent a few weeks learning golf, and then a few weeks messing with tennis, you wouldn’t be very good at either one.
I want to outline for you the best way to begin your online business… or give you the ‘big picture’ on where to begin, and how your online business will progress.
I don’t care what your background is, this is the best way for ANYONE to get started with making money online, and will yield the best results if you will just dedicate yourself to the process, and the idea that you are building a business.
But before I outline the business model you should follow, making money online boils down to 3 things:
The 3 Pillars of Making Money Online
The “strategy” you use, such as blogs, niche sites, authority sites, or PPC…. really doesn’t matter. You need traffic, you need a way to make money from that traffic, and you need that traffic to convert so that you make money from your monetization.
If you can learn how to do these three things, and do them well, you’ll never be short on money again. How awesome would that be?
Most people try to jump straight to monetization, and it doesn’t work. This is because newbies get sold on the idea that making money online is easy, and that there are certain “secret” strategies that if they find out about, they can use to make a lot of money very quickly.
Well, there are no secrets, there are no magic strategies, and any attempt at making money online needs to be run as a real business… no real business is setup and highly profitable within days or weeks- so don’t expect your online business to do so either.
Now that you understand that, let’s get to how you should start your online business:
The Best Online Business Model to Follow
The best way to start your online business basically looks like this:
- You start by setting up a niche site
- you create 10-20 content pages
- you write 20 articles based on your content pages and you submit them to article directories and document-sharing sites
- you build high quality back links to your site and the different pages
- you test different monetization strategies such as adsense, digital products(Clickbank), or physical products(Amazon)
- you setup a freebie people will get for giving you their email address
- you have an autoresponder series of 10-20 emails that each subscriber will be sent that further informs/sells your product(s)
- you setup another niche site following the same format
- you do this until you have 4 or 5 niche sites
- you go back and analyze which niche site is performing the best
- you create your own product for that niche site, this can be an ebook or membership site(I highly recommend a membership site) > build more pages and move towards making the site an authority site
- this whole time you setup at least one new niche site per month
- keep turning your best performing niche sites into authority sites, or at least a site with your own product or paid membership
- if you want a FAT, one-time check, then consider selling one of your authority sites on flippa
- some of the niche sites that you’ve created that you’re not interested in developing further can also be sold for decent sums on flippa
- enjoy the hell out your online empire.
This obviously takes a lot of work, but it is a sustainable, highly-profitable business model that ANYONE can do. None of what I listed involves rocket-science or even an above-average IQ. I’m living proof you don’t have to be very smart to make this work.
The training modules you’ll find here will show you how to get your first niche site up and running. I’ve made this better than a lot the trainings I paid for when I was new and just starting.
I hope that gets you excited… and to stay true to form, I want to point out that this whole process only requires six things, ever.
- Your own hosting account > I use & recommend Bluehost
- A good Wordpress theme > I use Profits Theme on all of my sites- it’s a one-stop solution for sales pages, squeeze pages, and membership sites-no external membership plugin needed
- An autoresponder > I recommend either Aweber or iContact(iContact now has a free version to get started)
- Good keyword/niche-finding software > I recommend Market Samurai
- Learn how to do SEO > Bring The Fresh teaches the most effective methods
- Hard work
Congratulations- you can quit buying crappy “system & blueprint-type” products that just further confuse you.
If you ever purchase anything through one of my affiliate links, I am more than happy to help you get started using it in the most effective way. So if you do, just send me an email and let me know, and I’ll tell you exactly how I use that certain tool or service.
If you liked this, please take a second and “like” this on Facebook below, and leave a comment.